Monday, March 5, 2012

Todays Awesome Finds

Sunday has got to be my favorite day to go on Melrose. Their isn't to much traffic, the streets are so chill & the weather was absolutely perfect today! I usually walk from La Brea Ave. to Fairfax Ave. where theirs also a flea market I usually go to on Sundays. And lucky Me! I found a new nail salon today that I love! The women were all nice and very professional, plenty of spa chairs & they also serve drinks which was much needed for this hot day. I found a pair of Alexander Wang inspired cat eye shades for only 10 bucks. And also a hat that I've been searching for for about a year now! It isn't your average/normal hat and I know that everyone might not be a fan of it, but I love it! I'll show you guys how to wear it in future posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment