Sunday, March 25, 2012

Get the Look

Every week or so I'm going to take the look of one celebrity and make it my own. Showing you ladies that you don't have to spend a lot to look like a celeb. Here I am doing a very simple look of Amber Rose. All the items I'm wearing in this outfit are affordable & I'm sure you guys can find similar items if not the same.

To get the "Amber Rose" look I wore:
A black turban that I made from a scarf
Vintage inspired earrings (XXI)
Chunky statement piece necklace (H&M)
Random bracelets (XXI)
Basic tank (H&M)
Oversized clutch (H&M)
Cut off shorts (Thrifted)
Suspender tights (HOH)
Brown platform wedges (Steve Madden)

If you have a certain person who's look you would like for me to cover; leave a comment or tweet me on twitter @_BrassCupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment