Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Over 2,000 Views

I know that may not seem like a huge amount of views to you guys, but that's an extreme number to me! I had no idea anyone would check out my blog that many times lol. Since I now know that I have you guys/gals attention I will try to post as often as possible. I want my blog to become your daily feed of style/fashion. In the mean time if I don't post as often as you like then follow be on Instagram: BrassCupcake. Where I usually post OOTD and other random things. If you have any questions regarding how to style, or makeup tips; anything fashion related then TWEET ME @_BrassCupcake. Also be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel "ShamirFoh" which I will get back up & running in the next couple of weeks.

Xo, Shamir

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your style. I'm over in Scotland gettin' some inspiration lol. Keep blogging.

    You are really pretty and I love your hair!

    Sarah. X

    ReplyDelete