Sunday, February 5, 2012

Shoes are a girls Bestfriend

On my way to work today I stopped by the Steve Madden store just to browse, but I caught them on a good day. They happened to be having a GREAT sale. Heels for $29.99, boots for $49.99, and another selection of boots for $59.99 if I'm correct. I found one pair that really caught my eye and was going to for sure buy them, then the sales woman told me that if I buy another pair I can get them for 60 bucks! I don't know about you guys but I've never gotten two pairs of name brand platform boots for only $60, that's $30 each. The original prices for each pair of boots were over $150. This was definitely my best buy of the week. I think I'll be returning back to Steve Madden to purchase a few pairs of heels for $29.99. Make sure you ladies stop by your local Steve Madden store and check out this awesome sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment