Thursday, February 7, 2013

I promise you, I am not a mannequin.

I just have awesome contouring and highlighting going on here!

I recently ordered the Ben Nye Banana Powder aka "The Kim K" powder, which is a loose powder that gives Kim that amazing highlighted glow. I did my research on this product before ordering it and was hearing nothing but great things about it. I did not use the banana powder over my entire face; only under my eyes where I place concealer first, a little on the bridge of my nose, the middle of my forehead, and on my cuspids bow. Basically you will use the powder where ever light naturally his your face. It's totally worth buying especially because of its cheap price! So even if you don't like it you won't feel like you've wasted any money. But I promise, you're gonna love it.

Below are pictures showing how Kim's makeup artist highlights and contours her face.

Tip: Contouring gives you the effect of having a slimmer face. Be sure to blend your bronzer and highlighter well. There should be no visible harsh lines.





No comments:

Post a Comment