Monday, February 11, 2013

2013 Grammys

I don't have a best dressed list this year because I think all the ladies looked equally beautiful. Everyone had on gowns/suits that reflect their own style and I rather see that than a woman in a gown that over powers her and is not her own style. But I will state that Katy Perry looked gorgeous, and not because her boobs looked so awesomely perfect; but because she totally rocked that dress! The color was perfect for her skin tone, she had dark hair and her makeup was on point! I think this is by far the best I've ever seen her. I was excited to see her without the bright colored hair and busy clothes. Overall, it was a great show and I especially enjoyed all the performances.

Who were your best dressed?



















































No comments:

Post a Comment