Thursday, January 10, 2013

Say It Aint So!!

Finally! I think we've all been waiting for this time to come for a while now. RiRi is finally collaborating with a high street fashion retailer for her own collection! It's pretty obvious that RiRi's style is influenced by UK fashion and that's why she has decided to team up with River Island for this exciting collection which will be available this Spring. It is said that the collection is going to reflect Rihanna's own "street to chic/sporty meets sexy" style. I have to admit, I was not a huge fan of Rihanna's music or personal style in the beginning but I am totally in love with her now! I'm more of a high street fashion type of gal, so I will totally be ordering a few pieces comes March.

I'll be sure to keep you guys up to date with info on this collab as more info is released.
Xo, BrassCupcake





2 comments: