Thursday, January 10, 2013

King Bey on the cover of GQ Magazine

Photos leaked of Beyonce on the February issue of GQ mag for "100 Sexiest women of the 21st century". I have to say that this is definitely a sexy photo, she looks hot as usual... but it's already been done. It's so Rihanna-esque. I think that if they would have gone in a totally different direction with what she's wearing I would have liked the cover a lot more. Beyonce is set to perform at this year's Super Bowl half time show so I understand the sporty look with the cropped jersey, but it being paired with the body chain and leopard panties has Rihanna written all over it and it's so 2012. She could've worn something else and still pulled off a sexy look.

What do you think about the cover? Feel free to leave some feedback.
Xo, BrassCupcake

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely loved it!
    She definitely is number 1
    So gorge
    But do agree with the rihanna comment even though B has done it better
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love her! She's the most beautiful woman in the world ! And I love her voice :) I follow you!

    ReplyDelete