Friday, January 13, 2012

Yesss please!

This bag screams my name! I secretly believe it was designed for Me. I don't think I've ever wanted any other designer handbag as much as I want the Alexander Wang "Rocco". This bag fits all kinds of styles and the detailing is beautiful. It currently retails for just under $900 depending on the size that you get as with any other handbag. If you think spending $400-1,000 on a bag is crazy; then some of you may be happy to know that Ebay has replicas of the Rocco for just $30, and it looks like the real thing. I made a promise to myself that I would never buy a knock off bag, if I can't afford the real thing then that's that. I just wouldn't have it. I want you guys to be the judge! Check out the replica on Ebay, is it worth your $30?

No comments:

Post a Comment