Saturday, January 21, 2012

My new obsession! Nail Rings!!!

I've been seeing them on celebs for the longest time but have never seen them in stores. When I want something i search for it! The past few weeks i searched a few stores online and these things were over $200, I dont mind spending money on accessories but that was just crazy. I've found a few online for a reasonable price but didn't order them in fear of them not fitting my nail/finger. Then... Forever21 came to my rescue! Yes, I said Forever21 lol. The nail ring cost me no more than $5 and fits my middle finger perfectly. This is definitely a staple piece that will get you lots of attention and complements. (Mine is the first pic with pinks nails. The others are just a few cute ones that I found online.) Let me know what you guys think about nail rings!

- Xo, Shamirrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment