Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Newest Addition to the Fam

Anytime I order dope unique fly ass statement pieces I would only order from MelodyEhsani.com. But your girl has found a new designer who I think I absolutely love almost as much as M.E; I give you "HoneyBGold". I was first introduced to this line through Instagram, I came across a few pics posted by Natalia who I'm pretty sure is the designer. When I saw the custom pair of Chanel-like earrings that she designed for one of her clients I knew I had to have them! So you know ya girl got them! Only $55; shipping took no longer than about a week and a half, and I was absolutely satisfied with my order. (My actual earrings are in the 2nd picture)


Be sure to check her out on Instagram: NataliaBGold. Shoot her an email if you would like any custom pieces made: Natalia@HoneyBGold.com. Or her website: HoneyBGold.com

No comments:

Post a Comment