Monday, April 30, 2012

Looking Fab. On a budget.

Ladies you don't have to spend a lot to look Fab. I found two pairs of heels on Isisboutique.com and both were under 20 dollars!!! The fuschia wedges are perfect for the spring and summer time also very comfy. The best part about these shoes is that they were only 15.99! My favorite out of the two pair of shoes that I found were the taupe platform sandal. And guess what?! They were only 9.99! I didn't know that shoes for this cheap existed. My advice for finding great deals is to constantly check out your fav online stores, always check out the sales section and be patient. Those very expensive pair of heels that you've been eyeing are going to be reduced because not everyone can spend a lot on shoes. So before you go spending big bucks on your shoes; wait to see if they'll be going on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment