Thursday, December 8, 2011

GD & TOP

These guys have got to be two of the hottest asians ever. If you're familiar with Korean music then you might notice these guys from the very popular all boy band "Big Bang". I never listened to any of Big Bangs' music but the first time I heard GD & Tops' song "Knock Out" I fell in love!!! GD & Top both ventured off from the group and began on their solo careers, which I have to say was a great idea. Let's not forget their STYLE. I hope to have the opportunity to style them one day. But I'll let the pics down below speak for me.


1 comment:

  1. Korean musicians are very alike but the boys of big bang and the girls of 2ne1 are very different from the rest. The girls work closely with jeremy scott and have a style that speaks wonders. You should watch the videos of the two different groups because their videos portray very different fashion styles. I guess what i love most about the groups is the fact that everyone has a different take on their fashion and no one looks the same like other groups such as girls generation. ANYWAY sorry for running on but check out more of the groups i mentioned :)

    ReplyDelete